Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sleep deprived

I'm a worker. I can't sit still. I need something to do, always. Read, walk, research or try to fall asleep, I'm always on a mission. Today I think I finally wore myself out. Woke up at 1230am, got online, created a new web site. 3am cooked eggs, bacon and a bagel. 4am went to bed. Tossed and turned. 7am got up. Worked on kitchens and web site all day. Now it's 9 and I feel a little like what a zombie might feel like. Time for sleep, soon, at 10. I'm forcing myself to stay up so that maybe I can sleep the whole night through. It will be the second night I've slept through the night in almost nine months. I'm being optimistic. Pray people, pray.

2 comments:

  1. JennBenn! This is terrible. I can't imagine not being able to sleep. No wonder you get so much done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite the opposite. While I'm awake many hours, they aren't very productive. I spend lots of time doing things over when I've messed them up due to lack of sleep.
    For example, I can't tell you how many times I have gone to put something together for one of my kitchens and it's two inches too short because I measured incorrectly. Makes me crazy.

    ReplyDelete