Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winter Break

3 weeks off from school. I'm going to try to get some exercise each day, build kitchens, work on the EcoBox (I'm building the kitchen inside of it), relax and read.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting B's in both classes. I could have gotten A's but I got lazy toward the end of the semester, something I always do. I'm ready for Christmas. My mom is coming next week for three days, and we're going to see the Biltmore House up in Asheville.

Tonight I'm showing off a kitchen at the Berewick Sip and Shop. This afternoon I'm making cookies for the event and writing www.betterplaykitchens.com on wooden spoons for takeaways. I'm booked up for Christmas but I'm hoping to get some orders for next year.

Right now, it's back to working on kitchens.

No comments:

Post a Comment