Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sharing CRC




I shared it with Jase, a girlfriend of mine from work and her three year old daughter, and a friend of Jason's.
I was nervous, giving my first "tour" of the place, I'm not sure why. Maybe because I wanted CRC to live up to the expectations of them as much as it does to mine. I'm not sure that's even possible, now that I think of it. While they all had a good time, I really feel like I enjoy being with the animals on a different level. No better or worse, just different.

It felt neat to be able to take them through the woods, stopping at enclosures to talk about the different birds. I surprised myself a little by how much I have learned in just a few months. Jason took a few pictures, and his friend with the paparazzi lens, as Shan called it, will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment