Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy

I'm tired. School is humming along, 2/3 of the way through the semester, and my play kitchens have really taken off. I rarely get phone calls, because I have a small circle of friends, but yesterday I had nine new messages. All were about the kitchens. Two new orders today, and one looks like a fun, out of the box project.

Went to Geekfest today at school and felt so inspired. Met a 19 year old whiz kid who builds interactive robots, saw a presentation on sustainable careers and an informative talk about the Ecobox. Did I mention I'm tired? I'm pretty sure I'm not even punctuating correctly.

Tomorrow I'm putting in some overtime at work...yay, money! And tying up loose ends. Hopefully tonight I will sleep. It's been a few weeks since I've had a good night's rest but a new medication offers promise. Yay, medication! zzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. that is so awesome about the kitchens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving making them. It's just the creative outlet I needed. I'm working on writing a how-to book about making them, but I need to wait until after Christmas to start on it because things are so crazy. You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete