Thursday, November 5, 2009

We're going camping!

Inspector Taylor came out this morning at 830 as promised, and within an hour he had verified the VIN on our camper. It took a while because the thing is over 30 years old and people tend to paint over VIN numbers. As soon as he left I headed up to the DMV to get a tag. It went well, I was fortunate enough to have gotten a person who actually gives a crap, as opposed to the person I got yesterday, who would just as soon I stay at home, never get a tag, and never go camping.

Speaking of the word camping, I have decided we are going glamping, not camping.

And we're pretty much set. Terry the RV Mobile guy, who is totally awesome times a million, seriously hooked us up today, re-greasing the wheel bearings and checking the brakes. If anybody needs anything RV related, I'm sure going to give them Terry's number. The camper is good to go and street legal. I cannot wait to go!

I have prepared a menu and grocery list and will shop tomorrow. Then I will do all of my Statistics homework, pack and anxiously await our 4pm departure. Many pictures are forthcoming, I am sure. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment