Monday, November 2, 2009

I am better

Thank god. I was getting a little worried that I had Mono or something. I no longer think I do.

So we're getting ready to go camping in our "new" camper this weekend, on a maiden voyage. Probably going to a park in South Carolina since it's a little warmer there. We have lots to do before we can go:
Tag for the trailer - me, tomorrow at the DMV
Wheels and bearings checked - Terry is coming over Thursday
Adapter for the lights - Jason is getting tomorrow
Metal conduit for bed supports - Jason is getting tomorrow
Find a dog-sitter - Jason is researching tomorrow

Yes, we're going sans dogs. This is because they are a pain in the butt to take care of, and god forbid if something should happen we do not need to take care of the problem AND the dogs. Plus it will be more romantic. Bow-chica-bow-wow. It is a 1970s camper, after all; what did you expect?

2 comments:

  1. i am glad you are feeling better. have a 'swinging' weekend. ugh, that was so lame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not lame! We're going to try our best!

    ReplyDelete