Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of School

I'm tired. Got home about an hour ago and I've been checking emails, talking to my mom and catching up on news. Usually at 9:45 I'm in the bed reading a book and nodding off, but I'm just now starting to wind down. Classes were good; at first brush Chemistry is going to be a challenge and I will love Statistics. Geography will be easy. I almost wish I had taken one more class but that may have been too much right out of the gate. My real-job work days feel very long even though they are considerably shorter. I'm thinking about swapping my four hour shift at CRC for a full day shift on Fridays. It would provide much more time working with a Veterinarian versus a Vet Tech, not that there is anything wrong with being a Vet Tech (I might decide to be a VT versus a DVM) but I think learning from a DVM provides exposure to a certain level of precision.
Time for salad then bed. No book... can't comprehend any further. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Glad your first day back was a success. :) Just taking real estate classes and working full time was enough school for me to know that I didn't want to go back to school. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete