Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday Notes

Managing my time is getting easier.

Saving all Chemistry homework for Saturday morning is not a sound strategy.

Working out during the break between work and/or classes is awesome and stress busting.

The temperature outside is finally cooling off and hopefully we can sleep with the windows open in two or three weeks.

I'm getting very good at prioritizing my day and learning how to make the most of even a few spare minutes.

I'm training a new hire at work to do my job, part time. I do not like training people.

I lost another pound since I last weighed myself.

Statistics seems like a class that doesn't seem too hard but could sneak up and bite you in the ass if you don't pay enough attention to it.

Chemistry is starting to make sense. I am extremely relieved.

One of the career paths I'm exploring is the Veterinary Radiologist.

I need to start working on finding externships or volunteer positions for when school is on break this Fall, such as Winter break. RAVS doesn't have anything during the Winter.

Are seasons capitalized? This is one of those grammar things I can't seem to remember. I'm too tired to look it up.

Time for a salad. Nighty night.


No comments:

Post a Comment