Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Before" a tough Thursday


My Thursdays this semester will go something like this:
900-150 Chemistry at the uptown campus
200-230 drive to the Matthews campus
230-600 study in the lab then work out in the campus gym
600-815 Statistics
815-845 drive home

It's a long day but I'm very excited about a gym being on the Levine campus. It's brand new and has floor to ceiling windows that look out to a grassy area. After a full day I can hop onto a treadmill and walk or run to relax. They even have a locker room with showers. The campus is very new and beautiful, with lots of common areas featuring big comfy chairs and vendors like Subway. Mmm Subway. It's not as large as the Central campus uptown, but it's much nicer.

One more great thing about Thursdays: casual!!!

One more great thing about Thursdays: since it's so close to my friend Jen's house maybe I will get to see her more!!!

1 comment:

  1. aw, you're sweet. I would love to hang out with you after school one night. Maybe we can meet up for dinner - or better yet (because it's cheap!) you could come over for dinner!
    i didn't know the levine campus had a nice new gym. I love that building - it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete