Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Follow up on the school front

Since dropping Chemistry, school is going well. I have a 95.5 average in Statistics and a B average in Geography. Geography is really Meteorology and boring as hell but it's another four credits towards my degree. I'm hoping to eek out an A in GEO by spending more time on the chapter tests; a couple of C's have really brought my grade down.

I'm still not sure what direction to take my career in, but I'm not really worried about it either. I'm focusing on enjoying life right now, really for the first time in my life. And I feel pretty balanced, with a part time work schedule and 8 hours of classes. I'm doing more of what I like than I ever have. The balanced schedule means more time for fun things like volunteering, gardening, cooking, reading and hiking. Working out still needs to be fit into the equation but it's not something I really like. However, I don't really like being fat either so I better get on that.

Jason's mother is here, downstairs, as we speak, so I need to get down there and host. I really want to stay on the internet and read but I don't want to start her trip off by being antisocial. So here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment