Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I can't sing but I can talk

Thankfully. I was getting a little worried. It's just not like me to be sick for six days, especially "sick" sick, as in: in the bed, under the covers, calling in sick, sleeping and eating soup. Today I worked a half day and it seemed very long but I made it. Then I had class and cut out early because the instructor was reviewing stuff I already understand. Now I'm home, eating pizza that Jason made for us, getting ready to take some more Mucinex and Cherratussin and Aleve. Tomorrow I should be 75% and Thursday (time to work on the camper!) I should be 90%.

Expect some pics soon of the camper interior, once I get in there to clean it. Man, I can't wait to get in there to clean it. It is, no joke, the single thing that has helped me drift off to sleep at night over the last week. I just think, camper...outside...nature...relaxing...puts me right to sleep. Well, that and a shot of Nyquil.

Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment