Saturday, October 10, 2009

Going to a party!











This is the first time I've gotten gussied up in a while. I'm excited to get out and meet some new people, and to do something that's not associated with work, school or The Raptor Center. I even bought a new BCBG dress, on sale for $32 at Dillard's, and I'm wearing leggings under it since it should be cool out and since the sales ladies told me "that's the style". I really think the outfit needs flat boots but since I don't have any I'm wearing black wedge heels, which look OK, just not as comfortable as flats. I tried ballerina flats but the look was too "ballerina dance-y" with the wrap dress.
Take a good look because although I've lost 16 pounds over the course of the last 9 months, I'm getting my tail back into the gym this week. I've been on hiatus on account of school and I want to lose ten more pounds, before the holidays, and I'm going to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment