Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thrift store find




I found an awesome new thrift store today. They had a whole section of vintage Tupperware and I almost went crazy trying to pick out which pieces to bring home. I've seen Tupperware sections at antique stores but it's usually over priced. These pieces were between 75 cents and a dollar. I got so excited when I found them the people around me will probably go home to tell their neighbors about the "crazy white woman and her Tupperware".

These are by far my favorite find: parfait cups. With lids. For 75 cents each. In fabulous condition. When Jason saw them, even he went a little nuts over them. They're the coolest things ever and I'm going to the store tomorrow just to buy pudding. And milk. Swoon.


I also purchased one of the old school bright red hard plastic bowl with starburst style lid. It was a splurge at $2.99 but worth it. This store is now on my to-frequent list.

2 comments:

  1. awesome! please send me an email and tell me where this store is! we had those parfait cups growing up and they were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great find! when jen w. and i were thrifting together a few months ago we found a couple of those parfait cups. i don't think they had the lids though.

    i too would love to know where your favorite new thrift store is located!

    ReplyDelete