Wednesday, October 28, 2009

TGIW

TGIW= Thank goodness it's Wednesday (Wednesday is my Friday)

My voice is better. Ninety percent, which is ahead of schedule. We opened the camper tonight and it has an issue: the piece that connects the canvas to the roof has come undone. It's obviously been repaired once before, evidenced by the two holes per each screw, in the header. I offered to Liquidnail it and Jason said we need to make it more permanent. What's more permanent than Liquidnail, I ask? Seriously, it's permanent.

I'm getting some rest tonight. Tomorrow I will clean the camper in the morning, maybe take a nap, study in the afternoon for a Statistics test, take said test at 6pm, then come home to rest some more. I'm still fighting off "the creeping crud", as my dad would call it.

I'm itching to camp. Especially since reading today that many campgrounds in NC close at the end of November, due to the cold. Pah-lease. Cold schmold. I'm from Kansas, and an NC December is like a Kansas October. Open up, campground babies!


2 comments:

  1. you can always come and camp in my backyard. We never close for the winter. :)

    ReplyDelete