Saturday, October 24, 2009

Still sick but getting better

I think. My skin no longer hurts and my throat isn't quite as sore but I'm developing a nasty chest-originated cough. And I've traded some sore throat relief for a scratchy, tickly feeling throat. Although 90% of the time when I get sick I fall hard, sleep for two days straight then I'm back to normal, this feels like one of those viruses that tends to stick around for a while.

Jason's mom leaves tomorrow morning and I feel so bad that I've been nearly 100% antisocial during her visit. But the last thing I wanted to do was give it to her. I'm even sleeping as far as possible from Jason in the bed. And he's helping me by staying on his side, for a change. (He hogs the bed.)

I'm having some oatmeal and getting back in bed for now. I'm hoping later today I will feel well enough to at least be up and around.


No comments:

Post a Comment